SmartSlug® " />
The Company reserves the right to change, modify, or update this Agreement at any time by replacing this document on the Site. You agree to be bound by the most recent version of this Agreement available on the Site.
We do not knowingly collect any information from any person younger than 13 years of age. If you believe we have personal information about a child younger than 13, please contact us at email@example.com so we may delete the information.
What we collect
We may collect the following information from you at various points throughout the Site:
• your name;
• information you submit to the Site, including information about your vehicle, slug lines, waiting times, traffic conditions, and drivers;
• your contact information, including email address and phone number;
• your geographic location (including real-time data through use of your device's GPS or location services, if available);
• your demographic information;
• your IP address;
• details about your browser device; and
• your payment information to process subscriptions and orders through the Site.
What we do with the information we gather
We utilize your information to provide custom tailored matching services and enhance the user experience. In particular, we may use the information to:
• provide updates to our Users and throughout the Site regarding waiting times, driving conditions, and the number of riders waiting in line for drivers;
• share your profile information with other Users as necessary to facilitate the purposes of the Site;
• provide your information to our third party partners for marketing, administrative, or promotional purposes;
• send promotional emails and text messages regarding our Site or other services of the Company, its affiliates, or third parties;
• enforce our Terms of Service;
• provide customer service communications; and
• optimize the Site for your use and the use of other Users.
The Site we may place one or more cookies (small files) on your computer and mobile device. These cookies are designed to optimize your experience with the Site, and may also collect information about your use of the Site. We also use standard web tracking technology, such as web beacons, to assist us in administrating the Site.
Third parties, including advertisers, may also use certain data collected by our cookies to display relevant advertisements. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Rather, cookies help us create a better experience for you when using the Site.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most mobile devices automatically accept cookies, but you can usually disable this feature through your device's settings. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Site.
We also use your mobile device's GPS or geolocation services to optimize your experience with the Site. We may store, organize, and analyze this data. We may share this data with other Users and third parties in order to provide a customizable Site experience.
We may also utilize advertising services, such as Facebook Ads or Google AdSense. Google AdSense uses the "Doubleclick Cookie," which tracks user behavior and traffic on the Service. We may also use Google Analytics to provide remarketing through Google AdSense. You may decide to disable the Doubleclick Cookie or otherwise modify your Google ad settings through the following link: https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated?hl=en.
We value the security of our users and have taken measures to limit unauthorized account access and data breaches. To accomplish this, we have put in place various procedures to safeguard and protect the information we collect from Users. Nevertheless, it is impossible to guarantee the security of our Site or data, and therefore, we cannot guarantee or warrant that information you send to the Site won't be intercepted or stolen. Any information you transmit to the Site is transmitted at your own risk.
Links to other websites
Our Site may contain links to third party websites or applications. Please note that we have no control over such websites or applications and are in no way responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you may transmit to them. We ask that you exercise caution when accessing any links.